Friday

Top Ten of 2012: Top 10 Books Most Antcipated in 2013


This year, I'm happy to participate in this week long (though I'm lame and joining late) event hosted by Jessica from Confessions of a BookaholicRachel from FiktshunJaime from Two Chicks on Books and Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads.

Today I'm going to list the Top 10 books I'm looking forward to in 2013, these books are some that I'm sure will cause me to rave all year long, so prepare yourselves! It was really hard to select 10 as my list of favorite Authors has tripled this year (totally a good thing!) so because of that I'd LOVE to hear about your most anticipated releases! Onto the list!

10. Isla and The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
(Cover Coming Soon)
Falling in love in the world’s most romantic city is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year at the School of America in Paris, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to deal with the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever. Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.
                                                                                                                                                                                       (synopsis taken from Goodreads)
I have been waiting for this book since the moment I finished Lola and the Boy Next Door! Stephanie Perkins is a fantastic author who has had me since Anna and the French Kiss! 


9. Just One Day by Gayle Forman

A breathtaking journey toward self-discovery and true love, from the author of If I Stay

When sheltered American good girl Allyson "LuLu" Healey first meets laid-back Dutch actor Willem De Ruiter at an underground performance of Twelfth Night in England, there’s an undeniable spark. After just one day together, that spark bursts into a flame, or so it seems to Allyson, until the following morning, when she wakes up after a whirlwind day in Paris to discover that Willem has left. Over the next year, Allyson embarks on a journey to come to terms with the narrow confines of her life, and through Shakespeare, travel, and a quest for her almost-true-love, to break free of those confines.

Just One Day is the first in a sweepingly romantic duet of novels. Willem’s story—Just One Year—is coming soon!


(synopsis taken from Goodreads)
Gayle Forman has written some of the most empowering and devestatingly beautiful novels I've ever read. So of course, it only makes sense that I will forever read anything by her! Plus, the romantic idea of traveling to different places and a Dutchman are enough to sell me!


8. The Forever of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen

It's the kind of love that owns you, the kind that last forever.

Ella and Micha have been through tragedy, heartbreak, and love. When they are with each other, anything seems possible. But the days of racing cars and passionate kisses are gone now that they are thousands of miles apart.

Ella continues going to school and tries to deal with her irrevocable mistakes. She constantly worries about how her life will end up, and with her father in and out of rehab, she’s having a hard time making it through the days. All she wants is Micha by her side, but she refuses to let her problems get in the way of his dreams.

Micha spends his days traveling the country with the band, but he knows something is missing from his life. Being away from Ella is harder than he thought. He wants her closer to him—needs her with him. But he won’t ask her to leave college, just to be with him.

The few moments they do spend together are fleeting, intense, and filled with passion, but it only makes it more difficult when they have to part. They quickly learn that a long-distance relationship is challenging and it tests their love.

They know they want to be together, but is wanting something enough to get them to their forever?

(New Adult Contemporary)
*Mature Content** Recommended for ages 17+ due to sexual situations and language


(synopsis taken from Goodreads)
Ella and Micha ripped my heart out, then put it back together. In the second installment to their story I'm sure it will be just the same. I need to see this couple, one of my favorites, finally get their HEA!





7. Crush by Nicole Williams


A football fantasy. A giant diamond. The modern-day Romeo and Juliet are taking their relationship to the next level. . . .

Jude and Lucy are happily engaged, but that doesn't mean life's a bed of roses.

Once again, the hottest couple around is torn apart, this time by football training and a summer job. Now it's Jude with the trust issues.

Will Lucy's life-changing news bring them back together or end their relationship for good? Can love triumph forever?

(synopsis taken from Goodreads)

Nicole Williams is an amazing writer, and I LOVED/LIVED FOR Lucy and Jude. Still do! I'm pretty sure I'll be bawling my eyes out saying good-bye to them once this book ends, but I'm positive Williams will make it worth the while!


6. Untitled (BTW#4) by Tammara Webber
Add to Goodreads
(Cover Coming Soon)



Synopsis to come.

(synopsis taken from Goodreads)

So currently there isn't much information out on Between the Lines #4. But, the other books absolutely rocked. I'm a major Graham and Emma fan, and, thanks to Good For You (BTW#3) I'm a Reid and Dori fan! I can't wait to see who we get re-introduced to in this one!








5. Deeper We Fall by Chelsea M. Cameron



Two years after her best friend was involved in a car accident that caused a traumatic brain injury, Lottie Anders is ready to start her freshman year of college. Ready to move on. Ready to start forgetting the night that ripped her life apart.

Her plans come to a screeching halt when not one, but both brothers responsible for the accident end up back in her life again.

Zack is cruel, selfish and constantly rubbing what happened to her friend in Lottie's face.

Zan is different. He listens to her awkward ramblings. He loves "To Kill a Mockingbird" as much as she does, and his dark eyes are irresistible. His words are few and far between, but when he does speak, she can't help but listen.

The trouble is, Zan was the driver in the accident, and now Lottie's discovered he lied to her about what happened that night. Now she must decide if trusting him again will lead to real forgiveness, or deeper heartache.


(synopsis taken from Goodreads)

I love Chelsea M. Cameron, her writing that is ;). She blew me away on My Favorite Mistake, and I have no doubt that she will do the same! I'm not one for triangles and loving brothers, but I feel like that won't be much of a problem in Deeper We Fall ;).


4. The Redemption of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen



Synopsis coming soon. For now follow this link to read the 1st teaser!


(synopsis taken from Goodreads)

Jessica Sorensen proved to me, in one aching shot, that she can indeed, leave us with a heart-wrenching cliff hanger. This is the book following the Coincidence of Callie and Kayden, and it's bound to have us hanging onto our seats I'm sure!



3. Up To Me by M. Leighton
Add to Goodreads





Happily ever after doesn’t come easy. But for love, it’s always worth the fight.

Olivia finds bliss unlike any she’s ever known in Cash’s arms. He sets her skin on fire and melts her heart right inside her chest. Unfortunately, their happily ever after is short-lived when a shadow from Cash’s past threatens to turn their world upside down.

Dangerous people from his father’s world have discovered that Cash holds information that could put them away for a very long time. And they’re willing to do anything—and hurt anybody—to get it back. Giving it up means Cash must choose between the life of his father and the life of Olivia.

Having nearly overcome her wariness of bad boys, Olivia’s trust is shaken when this new threat arises. Now she finds that Cash is not only a danger to her heart, but his family has associations that are a danger to her life as well. She soon discovers that there are some situations in life where trust is a girl’s only option. And this is one of them. If she’s to live, she must trust Cash with her life. But to Olivia, that’s much, much easier than letting go and trusting him with her heart.



(synopsis taken from Goodreads)
Uhm. There's Cash. And M. Leighton. Nuff said right?




2. Never Too Far by Abbi Glines
Add to Goodreads
(Cover Coming Soon)





Synopsis coming soon!
                                                                                                                                                                                      (synopsis taken from Goodreads)
Rush is my love. Just kidding (I wish!). Abbi Glines is a remarkable author who I've always loved, and will forever love (she's so stinkin' awesome!). Fallen Too Far made me cry my eyes out and re-read it over and over because I couldn't believe it. As soon as this title is released, I'm totally getting my grabby hands on it!


1. Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Add to Goodreads
(Cover Coming Soon)





Synopsis coming soon!
                                                                                                                                                                                      (synopsis taken from Goodreads)
AHHH. I knew the world wasn't going to end because Origin won't be released until July 2013. And, the world just isn't that cruel! I may be a bit dramatic (or dead serious) but Jennifer L. Armentrout is a fantastic, EPIC author and the Lux series is my absolute favorite! And talk about cliff-hangers and crying. I was like a baby. And I totally carried around Opal for DAYS after finishing it, re-reading the ending (even making my boyfriend :o) because I couldn't believe it. This one will be pre-ordered the moment we can!


These are the book I'm dying for. I get excited even thinking about it! Some are due out in the start of the year while others have later expectancy. Just looking at this gets me more psyched for 2013!

So I gotta know, what are your most anticipated 2013 releases? Because I know I had to miss some with all the amazing titles that are coming out!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment